Monday, March 7, 2011

Mr. McCarthy's Birthday Weekend

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good time, whatever you did to celebrate your birthday. Fortunately for you, you got a three-day weekend as a present. Not many people receive something that great for their birthday. By the way, are you still thinking about getting that smoker? Maybe your family should get you that for your birthday. I'm sure you'll put it to good use with your soon-to-come catering duties and all (I think that's what you want to use the smoker for, if I heard right). I'm not quite sure what else to say here...I'm looking forward to watching the film about the best tagging and street art. It's amazing how people can take creativity to an all new level and express that creativity to the rest of the world. Unfortunately, this art is illegal, which can make for some funny getaway scenes, I'm sure. This also means that some of the most artistic and expressive people out there are limited in how much street art they can actually put out there. Does this movie have anything to do with your birthday? My guess is that it doesn't, but you never know! I'm trying to think about this blog in philosophical terms, but it's not really working out right now. Well, I hope you had a great birthday and I look forward to the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment