Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm a Shoe

If I am a shoe, I am either a pair of Vans or some dress shoe (maybe Cole Haan or Ferragamo). I would be a pair of Vans because they are comfortable, have a subtle design, and very versatile. I like to think of my self as a subtle person that is pretty laid back. I work hard, but also really enjoy to take time off and relax when I need to. I also identify with the versatility of Vans because I am pretty good at adapting to certain situations. Whether I'm talking with different groups of people or dealing with different teachers throughout the school day, I find that I'm able to successfully communicate and work with different people. The reason that I said that I may be a dress shoe is that I work hard and always try to do things as professionally as possible. I am very interested in learning more about the business world, in addition to learning more about engineering. The dress shoe and suit is the standard for the business world, no matter what aspect of business you look at. This is because how people dress really represents wherever they come from, whether this means from a family or a business. Dressing professionally, when appropriate, is how everyone represents what they have learned about how to present themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment